So yesterday I went to a restaurant with a sushi-train (Ohmygod), then proceeded to nurture the little family of blisters consuming my feet. Came home to a new game, too. Oh, and there was also an exam. The last exam. Which I studied ever-so-much for. Mainly in Whiterun. Erm. Not that I'd make a big deal of being on holidays or anything but ERMEHGERD; UNI HOLIDAYS GO ON FOREVER WHEN YOU ARE AT THE BEGINNING OF THEM. SO MUCH YUS.
So I am notorious for doing absolutely nothing in those large swathes of space when... well, I suppose doing nothing is actually the point. But some freaks spend their free time doing productive things, and void knows I wanna see myself as a freak, so hey. Imma make a to-do list. Post it up here. Because why the goat not.
THE FOLLOWING IS SUBJECT TO RANDOM FACE-BASHING MOMENTS OF UTTER DENIAL AND GENERAL DELETION AND/OR REPLACINGHARDGOALSWITHEASYONES. Like eating ice-cream. Can do.
* Learn to touch type. >75wpm, you lazy salad-face.
* Write some original stories involving my OCs. (It's getting crowded in here)
* Program something sassy.
* Bake a full-course meal. Survive.
* Get together a little sketchy-book. For those random moments of "Hey; wouldn't it be cool if--"
* Stop the treadmill from gathering dust; I cannot read the display. Do as such consistently. Fortnight minimum.
* Upload things at regular intervals. What are these random bouts of amazing, and decomposing spurts of blank, I do not even.
* Eat ice-cream. With frunds. Yus.
* Get a tumblr up for my unfinished scribbles
* Compose some music?
* Make some speedpaints
* Finish Dishonored.
* Clean my filthy room.
So hello to my swathes of adoring fan-people. Do you have any goals? Are they better than the glorious Squidmoes? I didn't think so. But hey. That is why balls are spherical. So they can bounce back from these little inconveniences. Like baby hedgehogs. Juicy.
I have not had nearly enough sleep. Can you tell?