Peeps, when I look back at this year and everything that has happened it all feels pretty surreal. I've seen the journals of many people at a similar stage to me, proclaiming the number of watchers they have and generally celebrating. But you're not numbers to me. If you, as a person, are taking time out of your day to read this, honestly, it's an honour. It's an honour too to know that some of the people of the interwebs are actually crazy enough to like my art; because styles like mine can be pretty polarizing, and I'm very aware of that. Not gonna go into it, but I've been very pleasantly surprised at this site's reaction to my experiments.
Seriously, if it wasn't for you folks giving me the time of day, giving me lovely comments, inspiring me, having awesome conversations or just generally being there, I probably wouldn't still be drawing or active. But I am, and I owe you all. (If I forgot you, I apologise excessively. D: )
And then I see all these Christmasy journals that other smart cookies have made, with raffles and such-like jazz offering free stuff to anyone who stumbles across their page. So hey, in the spirit of all this holiday stuff as well as out of gratitude for what I owe you guys, I'm very willing to consider any requests you have of me.
SO ONTO BUSINESS.
All requests will probably (probably) turn out like:
- Please specify what aspects of your character/request I cannot change. If you don't say I can't change it, I may do so, and you will be a most unhappy chappy indeed. (ie, colour of eyes, hair, clothes, certain traits of their design, humanisation, ect)
- Don't repost my art, please and thankyou. If you're gonna use it on other sites, ask me, and be sure to credit me if I agree.
- Uh, yes this (partially) is for Christmas. But these pictures won't necessarily by Christmas-themed. Unless you ask?
- You don't have to have a visual reference if you wanna give me a description. Might not turn out as you want, though.
- Doesn't have to be an OC.
- Not all requests will be completed. Just saying. D:
- If anything about the final product displeases you, please let me know and I may see about changing it. If you're rude about it, I'll leave it as it. xD
- That's it; please reply to this journal with your request!
Honestly, I'll try just about anything, though there are some things that'll up your chances of me being happy enough with the lineart to continue:
- (Personality) Give me a sass-o-metre. What kinda personality does the character have? What aspect of this would you like to be shown in the picture? Interesting expressions make me happy.
- (Style) Give me a quirk-o-metre. How conservatively would they dress? If I dressed them up in a pumpkin, would this be out of character? You know I like the quirky ones, come on.
- (Design) Interesting/unusual designs are groovy. Robotic/feral/deformed/whatever you can come up with all makes me happy.
- The more requests you have, the more likely one of em will tickle my fancy. xD
Or if you wanna surprise me, just look at my "creepsters" folder. Gwaha.
Once again, thankyou all so much for the support! Words cannot express how much this has helped me throughout the year.
Stay groovy, all!
Finished thus far: